House Soul and Technology

Thursday 10 July 2008

RA 109 The Mole
























Usually I listen to the Resident Advisor Podcast's straight away but been busy of late missed out on listening to the Mole until yesterday. Just before the mix, his girlfriend dumped him and then he broke his collarbone so he delivers us a soul mix from the heart. One of the best soul and uplifting mixes I've heard for a while and a keeper for sure.

Tracklist

Tracklist
01. Terry Callier - Dancing Girl
02. Os Mutantes - Baby
03. Teddy Pendergrass - When Somebody Loves You Back
04. Gap Band - Outstanding
05. Ethel Beatty - I Know You Care
06. The Blackbyrds - Think Twice
07. J Dilla Jay Dee - Don't Cry
08. Sylvester - I've Been Down
09. Donny Hathway - Giving Up
10. The Temptations - I'm A Bachelor
11. Donny Hathway - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know
12. Marvin Gaye - When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You (Reprise)
12. Genty - Baby Goodnight
13. Noviciat De Soeurs Missionaires De Notre-Dame D'afrique & Four Religious Drummers - Yesu Ka Mkwebaze

Get it here

No comments: